all about me!!!

The name's Jason. Simply put, i'm just an ordinary guy with dreams to live for..I do have the most wonderful of friends, my family's is just awesome, and me? Well, I'm nt too bad either..haha..The year I created this blog is my sweet 16. So, it's kinda special for me..In the very year i turned 16, an unexpected whole lot of things happened, both good and bad of course. So, if i were to tell a story about it...Wow...what a long one it would be..but a very interesting one it will be also..haha..So, enough talking..Let's start the story of a life..

Jammer

Jammer

Friday, December 12, 2008

Reshuffle? U gotta be Kidding!!!!

Yup...Another twist in the tale. We're switching classes next year, again...Those people think our S1 bunch is too much to handle & came up with a Brilliant idea !!!(sarcastically)....Hmm...At the start of this year, as soon as I studied the name list for the S1 classes, i thought things weren't gonna be right. I thought my class won't do me any good! But I was wrong...So wrong...Cz my class turned out to be the best class anyone could offer, & i'm thankful for that..But now, they're gonna take it all away!! I really can't forgive them this time. Just when we were starting to bond, we're gonna split!! Haiz...Now what? Who knows what's gonna happen next year??...

4 comments:

Aerith said...

haiz... dun lik tat la... mayb "new class" wil hav "new things" happen ler... positive lo... o ya!!! link bonnie, bolo, irene dem eh... n, i gt tagged u in my blog... go 2 c la...

Nee said...

yaloh!!why u din link me..haha..jk..jy at there!!dun like that lah,its ok d..maybe they will change their mind after this..just relax..ok?

Katary said...

Hi..Jason..
很高兴,我又认识了一个很爱跳舞的人!!
总之,你就放轻松的跳舞,因为还有我们帮你,不明白的可以马上问!!

IRENE said...

HEY JASON
你不打算Update一下你的宝贝BLOG 喔??