all about me!!!

The name's Jason. Simply put, i'm just an ordinary guy with dreams to live for..I do have the most wonderful of friends, my family's is just awesome, and me? Well, I'm nt too bad either..haha..The year I created this blog is my sweet 16. So, it's kinda special for me..In the very year i turned 16, an unexpected whole lot of things happened, both good and bad of course. So, if i were to tell a story about it...Wow...what a long one it would be..but a very interesting one it will be also..haha..So, enough talking..Let's start the story of a life..

Jammer

Jammer

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Thanks: The Dancing Club

It seems my real dreams have come true. I;m finally in the prestigious dancing club! This was something i had wanted since the start of the year, honestly. But now, i'm just working my hardest to fulfill my dreams of becoming a great dancer....Well, although really scary at times, club leader katary earns her respect, and has helped me by much. Same goes to great buddy and mentor, jack...Stefan, kevin, the cute little kid robin, irene, yvonne, madelyn, bonnie, chaisky, aerith, angela, man yee and christine, all big help...haha...Anyway, thanks to rui ru and Ms.Fung too as they have accepted me into the 'Big family'....

3 comments:

Aerith said...

woah... lik tat la u... last 4th u write my name o!!! haiz... suan liao la u...

hey, nice pic o!!! i lik it!!! haha!!!

IRENE said...

YAYYY good u're one of our BIG FAMILY ady =) Hahahah!
And know u know hw 'shuang' isit right?? hahahahahahaha xD
Will always support u ya !
JIA YOU JIA YOU!!
U CN DO IT!! =D

独孤求败 said...

Go...Air flip..!!! Hahah