all about me!!!

The name's Jason. Simply put, i'm just an ordinary guy with dreams to live for..I do have the most wonderful of friends, my family's is just awesome, and me? Well, I'm nt too bad either..haha..The year I created this blog is my sweet 16. So, it's kinda special for me..In the very year i turned 16, an unexpected whole lot of things happened, both good and bad of course. So, if i were to tell a story about it...Wow...what a long one it would be..but a very interesting one it will be also..haha..So, enough talking..Let's start the story of a life..

Jammer

Jammer

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Valentine's Day: Colors of love

Love!
Love can be red, like the intense heat of a passionate kiss
.....the color of sweetness
.....the color of strawberries
Love can be blue, like the comfort we take in a pair of denim jeans
.....the color of strength
.....the color of perfect skies
Love can be yellow, bright and warm like the morning sun
.....like the sounds of laughters of children on the merry-go-round
.....like the sounds of fun from the boys flying kites in the open fields
Love can be green, peaceful and serene I can hear your heart beats
.....it is the feeling of a loving hand that touches a grieving heart
.....it is the whispering of trusting words to a distressing soul
Love can be orange, the loudness of it can drive you up a wall
.....it can drive you to sing like nobody is listening
.....it can drive you to dance like nobody is watching
Love can be purple, the courage we need to love bravely and unselfishly
.....the moment I first kiss you i know that i am not afraid to risk involvement
.....the day the declaration of your love for me was made known to the world

5 comments:

Aerith said...

u made me love tis 'LOVE' tis words... love...

IRENE said...

Hey hey
Happy Valentines !! =)

Thanks for the lollipop aa and,
what u've told me [u know what i mean, haha!!]

cal said...

Gosh jason.....ure deep....:D

Monkeys' Studio said...

May we know, just which dance move that we have to steal from you guys? We seriously should sit down and run through the dance to see which dance moves was even close to similar! Why would we want your dance moves? Both groups are just doing what they like, having fun! So pls, can we settle this nonsense and tell us which move that belongs to you? And we can tell you (although you might not believe us), we never saw your dance ok? until the finals when we were after 11.1 you expect us to change the choreography by running to one side to another? We started practicing our last dance way before Oct 31! We are not looking for a fight, we just wanna get things straight once and for all!

Yours sincerely,
Crew of Monkeys' Studio

phebeyong said...

tis make me nt feeling sad again.. thx very much.. gambateh..